Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Weekend!

Okay, so I am a little late posting about the weekend, but I am skepticle about posting because I don't want to bore others, but I got up enough guts to post today. We, the girls and I, went to mom and dad's this weekend.....it was an early Saturday morning as I had to have Ali to gymnastics at 8:00 am, thankfully it is on the way home so we didn't have to go out of our way. I thought the girls would sleep the whole way since it was Josie's nap time, but I was wrong....they were awake and kept me company the whole way!! We arrived and had some lunch and played with mom, my grandma and my aunt.....at this point, I was non-existant, as I usually am when the girls are at my parents' house. We had an enjoyable afternoon playing with some cousins we hadn't seen in a while and that night dad watch Josie while us others went to the play "Little Shop of Horrors".....sounds a little scary and not so much a kid play???!! Well, IT WAS GREAT!!! Small town theater usually raises an eyebrow or two, but this theater usually has pretty good productions. Ali loved it and so did the rest of us!! Sunday brought some great food with the family and then it was time to head back.....a nice peaceful ride mind you, the kids slept and I enjoyed some fine tunes. That was our weekend, nothing too fancy but some good old relaxation. Nothing beats going home to relax and spend time with family!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I asked Shayla how come she didn't tell me about playing with Ali and Josie she said: Well, its because it was just a short visit. We didn't get to play with them as long as I wanted! ;-)

Missy said...

That's funny....it was kind of a short visit....hopefully longer next time!! :)