Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Almost Halloween!!

I know, I know, it's been a long time since a post....I keep meaning to post from home so I can include this cute picture, but I never seem to have time!! Tomorrow is Halloween, I'm usually not one to get super excited for this holiday, but I do like the decorations and I love the girls' costumes this year. I picked them out since it will probably be my last year to do so since their independence is becoming very abundant. I think Alivia was a little disappointed that she didn't get to pick hers out, but she likes what she is and I promised her that next year she would get to pick!! I will make sure to post pictures as soon as possible after tomorrow!!! The weather should be great for Trick-or-Treating, so have fun and BE SAFE!!!

No comments: