Thursday, October 9, 2008

The FLU shot

So, we're driving in the car last night, running some errands and Cory blurts out "Who wants to get a flu shot???" Josie being the innocent saint she is yells "I do!" Which by the way is what she answers to anyone who asks her if she wants to do something. And Ali on the other hand says "Not me!" and I said "I do so I don't get the flu and can try to stay helathy" Then Ali replies, "Yeah, me too!" We continued to drive a few more minutes and Ali says "You guys were just kidding right?!?" We both busted out laughing and did not have the heart to tell here we weren't kidding!! So, needless to say, both my girls will not be happy when that cold day arrives and they have to get poked by that aweful little needle!! Tis the season for FLU SHOTS!!! Get yours today!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

This story reminds me of: Josie do you like beer?

And Josie nods YES! Just last night my girls were giggling about that!