Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Josie's 2nd Birthday

The Birthday Girl......She's 2!!

Cheese!!!!

The Cabbage Patch Kid Cake!


All the kids....
Top: Abby & Cole
Middle: Josie
Middle: Max, Alivia, Mithell
Front: Noah




Decorating Pumpkins



We had Josie's birthday party this past weekend and it was a huge sucess!! She wanted a "baby" cake, so she got a Cabbage Patch Kid....oh the memories of childhood! There were lots of kids, cake, pumpkins and fun!! I believe a good time was had by all!! Enjoy the photos....sorry for the sideways ones....haven't figured out how to turn them yet.....I think I'm doing pretty good with getting pictures on my post!! ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I love the cake! And the pumpkin decorating is such a good idea. I can't believe Josie's already 2 though! Crazy how time flies!
Jacie Kay

Amber said...

Ok, that cake CRACKS ME UP! I TOTALLY had that cake (but with brown hair) for 2 maybe 3 of my birthdays. That is some good stuff!!
(one more thing...my word verification below is: spermist.
That made me laugh)