Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Official!

My baby is Kindergarten bound, my cousin is college bound and we had a great weekend to prove it! Alivia had her Pre-school graduation on Friday night....it was so cute and she looked like a minature High School graduate in her cap and gown. I even cried.....SHOCKER!! They had a short ceremony and then some GREAT food afterwards....then it was bee-line to my cousin's graduation party down by S. City. That party was fun too...so hard to believe how time flies...seems like just last summer when I would watch my cousins for a week or so at mom and dads when they were little kids. It was a very late night to bed and I didn't sleep very well so I knew the next day was going to be rough!! Saturday included some great family time, relaxing and then to the actual graduation ceremony....it's been a while since I have been to a High School graduation and it was kinda fun...Hot and crowded, but fun..Oh to be in High School again! Saturday night we decided to stay over night again while everyone else left and man am I glad we did. We were so glad we did. The girls and I vegged out with my grandma and my uncle and Cory went to the cage fights in S. City. On Sunday we headed to S. City to do some last minute baby shopping and finally get a new camera.......we still have not found our other one!! The shopping was great and we headed home around 6:00. It was a fun weekend and good to get away for a while. That will be the end of my traveling since our weekends from now until baby #3 are filling up and I don't like to travel the closer the day gets!!

No comments: