Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My funny 5 year old!

The other night we took the girls to see the Hannah Montanna movie....which by the way is a pretty good movie!!!! I was a little worried about Josie enjoying it with it being a real people movie and not a cartoon, but she did really well and was dancing in her seat during the peppy songs. Alivia was glued to the screen the entire time and really liked it. She is not a huge Hannah fan, but she does watch the show on Disney but does not have to have every Hannah item on the market. I even teared up in some parts and Cory and I even battled who was going to take Josie to the bathroom because we didn't want to miss any of the movie! Call us Hannah fans too I guess! ANYWAY, as we were driving to the theater, Ali said, "Hey Guys.....Guess what I heard in school today?" and we replied "what" and she said " I heard that there are baby chicks at the new Bomgaars" Cory and I busted out laughing because she sounded just like an adult with a hot piece of gossip from work or the coffee shop. They come up with the funniest things....guess they really do listen to us or at least the things we don't really want them to hear!!

No comments: